We enable all children to engage fully in all aspects of school life. To do this, we:
- Ensure there are no barriers to pupils with SEN enjoying the same activities as other pupils in your school. We ensure that all children with SEND are fully included in all activities of the school in order to promote the highest levels of achievement.
- Ensure that all pupils have access to the school curriculum and all school activities. All of our extra-curricular activities and school visits are available to all our pupils, including our before-and after-school clubs.
- All pupils are encouraged to go on our residential trip(s).
- Ensure every child has the entitlement to a sense of achievement. All pupils are encouraged to take part in sports day/school plays/special workshops, etc.
- Ensure no pupil is ever excluded from taking part in these activities because of their SEN or disability.