Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Acceptable Use Policy June 2020
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Policy including managing serial and unreasonable complaints
- EYFS Policy
- Equality Information & Objectives 2021
- Equality Policy Statement 2021
- Intimate Care Policy
- PSHE (inc RSE) Policy
- SEN Policy
- Teacher Pay Policy 2020-21
Keeping Children Safe in Education
At Cassop Primary School, we regard the safeguarding of children as our main priority. We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy March 2021
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 8 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19
- Safeguarding April 2021 DfE Update
Cassop Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Data Protection Policy July 2020
- Parents Child – Privacy Notice
- Parents Data – Privacy Notice
- Photographic Policy 2020
- Privacy Statement – Coronavirus Track and Trace
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy – September 2020
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.