Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Acceptable Use Policy June 2020
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Policy including managing serial and unreasonable complaints
- EYFS Policy
- Equality Information & Objectives 2021
- Equality Policy Statement 2021
- Intimate Care Policy
- Online Safety Policy September 2021
- PSHE (inc RSE) Policy
- SEN Policy
- May School Update COVID 19 risk assessment
- March 2021 Full risk assessment update
- September School COVID 19 RA ver 2
Keeping Children Safe in Education
At Cassop Primary School, we regard the safeguarding of children as our main priority. We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
- Safeguarding School Policy September 2021
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance-2020
- Appendix 8 – Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
- Safeguarding April 2021 DfE Update
Cassop Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Data Protection Policy September 2021
- Parents Child – Privacy Notice
- Parents Data – Privacy Notice
- Photographic Policy September 2021
- Privacy Statement – Coronavirus Track and Trace
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy September 2021
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.