Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Anti Bullying March 2022
- Acceptable Use Policy September 2021
- Accessibility Plan 2022
- Attendance Policy 2021/22
- Behaviour policy 2022
- Charging Policy May 2022
- Complaints Policy including managing serial and unreasonable complaints
- Equality Information & Objectives 2022
- Equality Policy Statement updated 2022
- Financial Procedures Manual 2021
- Health & Safety Policy May 2022
- Health and Safety Policy Durham County Council
- Intimate Care Policy 2022
- Low level concerns policy
- Lunchtime policy
- Managing Allegations Against Staff 2022
- Menopause Policy
- Online Safety Policy September 2021
- SEN Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions 2022
Keeping Children Safe in Education
At Cassop Primary School, we regard the safeguarding of children as our main priority. We believe that we all have the right to be happy, to be safe and to learn. We all have the responsibility to make this happen.
Cassop Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Data Protection Policy September 2021
- Parents Child – Privacy Notice
- Parents Data – Privacy Notice
- Photographic Policy September 2021
- Privacy Statement – Coronavirus Track and Trace
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy September 2021
- Freedom of Information Act – Publication Scheme January 2022
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.